Collecting and Disclosing Your Personal Information
- Collecting your information is essential for us to provide our products and services to you. It also helps us to understand your needs, enabling us to provide you with a greater quality of service.
- We only collect information when you knowingly provide it. Collection may include requesting information by phone, filling out a registration form on check-in, providing your business card to us, or e-mailing or faxing us your details.
- We may disclose your personal information where you have consented to us doing so. We may also be required or authorized by law to disclose your personal information.
- It is important that the personal information we collect is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can contact us at any time to update your personal information, or to tell us if your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- We take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information from misuse, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. When your information is no longer required we securely destroy it from our systems.
- You may request access to the information we hold about you by contacting us. We may be required by law to retain your personal information after you have ceased your relationship with us.